Australia Disability Participant assists you to achieve your accommodation and tenancy goals. If you want to solve your current tenancy problem or want to search for a new place, we will be with you on your journey.
According to NDIS, Assistance with Accommodation and Tenancy Obligations supports to guide, prompt, or undertake activities to ensure that the participant overcoming barriers to obtain or retain appropriate accommodation.
At Australia Disability Participant we offer the following service:
- Taking all the necessary steps to make a participant’s own home, private rental property, or even social housing the safest and most suitable place for them.
- Finding suitable housing for the disabled.
- Finding Supported Accommodation for people who need special care.
- Helping in regular household chores like cleaning laundry etc.
However, since every individual’s needs are different, you can also modify your service. We are ready to help you more! Based on your situation and requirements, we may also assist you in,
- Liaising with proprietors, real estate agents, or DHHS to identify the risks.
- Assisting in developing housing goals.
- Assisting you to plan a budget.
- Come up with strategies to maintain current tenancies.
- Searching for alternative housing options when necessary.
- Helps in private rental applications.
- Support you to lodge DHHS rentals application.
- Helps you to get DHHS Board Loan and essential household items.
- Cooperate with utility providers and assistance to access Utility Relief Grants.
- Building capacity to help you live independently in a convenient accommodation.
Who are suitable for this service?
We can provide our service to you when you are in one of the following situations:
- Your living arrangement is no longer suitable for you due to your disability.
- You have limited mobility and are unable to do everyday household activities.